Equipped items are still missing from both python & java versions. Will come in java version later.
Create an issue if you found a bug or your exported files do not match reality
How to use
- This tab serves as a repository for all your har files
- Any files that you loaded will remain inside the applications archive file
cache.sfp. Make sure not to remove it, unless you want to clear the cache
- To load a file, simply drag it onto the text
Drop files there and wait for a progress bar to finish. A new entry will appear above the text.
- All loaded files will be displayed in scrollable window. You can click the entry to open a tab with its content. By right clicking, you can remove the entry pernamently or export it as image (All or only guild members)
- Set your preferences for highlighting there
Where to get .HAR file
- Open Shakes & Fidget in browser, press F12 and navigate over to Network tab
- Reload the page and wait for the game to finish loading
- Once loaded, head over to guild and click on all members of your guild
- When finished, save the captured network activity
Simpler python scripts (Outdated, openpyxl required):